Tuesday, July 29, 2008

QLD Yeti......

Well, I have been on my YETI for 18 days, and its been amazing. 2 races under the belt, good amount of singletrack, and one huge beaming smile!

This morning was a great single track session through Daisy Hill. We avoided most of the wet trails, and stayed mainly on the tight and twisty.
Gaz, who rides a lovely medium white 575, also rode and lead the group. So two yeti's were happily flowing through the trails. And we even had time for a nice little 'gun show'...
And finally found a photo from the Noosa Enduro. With the bike built only the day before, and no time to cut the steerer on the FOX forks, its was rigid loving. The face might not show it, but I was having a pretty good day.
Two races, and both of them the most muddy I have been for 3 years. Oh well, good for the skills. Anything that can get me that little bit quicker to try and hold Bens wheel.....

No comments: