Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Random Photos to make it seem like there are things happening when there really isn't...

Doing my bit for the national average

On Saturday before the mudfest that was Lysterfield, Ryan decided that the best way to assemble his bike was from inside his bike box, in my driveway. Yes, that is Ryan...

I really don't know. No it's not broken

A bit of downtime from racing/riding has let me catch up with old friends. 17 inch wheels, 3 inch exhaust, lowered at least 10 inches, look carefully and you can see the turbo in the back.... yep that's the motor from a Subaru WRX in there. Parked a few years ago due to overheating issues, go figure...

GO!
Well, that's all i got for the moment. The slightly cold weather and CBF's have made it quiet on the riding front.
Managed to get out on the usual Wednesday night ride, crashed twice and ended up with 2 flats.
Did the hell ride Saturday for the second time ever and got schooled on the way back. 53-11 into a headwind, sorry mate I'd love to do a turn but I'm struggling to hold your wheel.
Now where's that rocky decent or log ride when you need one..........

No comments: