Sunday, March 29, 2009

bits and stuff

More non yeti video.... If you've ever wondered why professional athletes get the big bucks this vid will help...


Yeah.. Pick me..

CARBON ASR

3 rides up so far. Wednesday night ride. Commute to Rohins party. Secret Trails...
one word, awesome... Super stiff front end and bottom bracket. Techo climbs and decents are a breeze. Power down on the pedals and it springs forward like a good hardtail. Flick the propedal off and rocket the decents. I'm sold.Hard to take photos when riding terrain but I got a few art shots...

Something about gold at the end of a rainbow, trail or bike, both good.
mesh bridge in the middle of nowhere, still there

RACING UPDATE.

last week I got a call asking if I'd like a spot in a team at the Mont. Had to say yes. So I'll be flying the flag as part of the Pedros 4 man team. After 4 months of no racing and lots of rehab after the head-on it'll be a shock to the system me thinks...

I'm ready... Pick me.

No comments: