Sunday, March 15, 2009

Things to have

Skinsuits. Apparently they are the thing to have. World Cup downhillers wear them. Ryan loves them. So when i saw this one on EBAY.... had to bid.

I guess the Americans ain't so keen on skinsuits cause i was the only bidder. Unused. Retro. Signed By Marla Streb.

Just need a race to bust it out...



Racing has been a little quiet for me over the last few months. Chase the Sun Round #1 at Lysterfield has been inked into the calendar as my first back for the year. Looking forward to it. Hopefully Russell and I will be flying the CARBON flag too.

Front end as stiff as a 575, light and responsive as a hardtail with 100mm of travel to bomb the decents.
9kg buildups I hear.


New bling for the 575.



Setup late on friday night (after 4 beers) before an Epix early start saturday. A minor realignment was required on saturday morning....
As usual the pads needed bedding in and what better than a smash fest around Lysterfield.

So far I'm very impressed. I was already a fan of avids and these brakes are sealing the deal... More later

No comments: